TELL YOUR STORIES
What’s your story?
That’s always one of my favourite questions to ask people when I first meet them. I get a lot of confused looks…or maybe they are thinking of what dazzling story they want to tell me first.
Either way, I’m all ears and you want your clients and prospects to be, too. The label “Stories” encompasses a lot more than your intro pitch.
Every conversation with every person you meet has a narrative. The more authentically you communicate and connect with people, the more they will be open to learning, knowing and trusting you.
Here are some of the services offered at Super Power P.A.C.E. — we begin where you may be stuck and want to grow first. Believe me, there are more yet this is just a preview (exactly how your story is created!).
- Content Audit
- Personal Signature Story Creation - who am I and what do I do?
- Brand / Business Story Creation - unique sales offering
- 30 sec Intro Story
- Bio Creation
- Sales Pitch / Presentation
- Blog Post Workbook
- Sales Cycle Story Starters Scripts / Workbook
- Repurposing and Adapting Content
- Customer Avatar - what they want vs. need
- What is Content and What Should I Create?
- Videos Audio & Podcasting
- Ongoing Content Creation
- Lead Gen Assets
- Newsletter Design & Content
- How Photos Tell Stories
- Building Strong Teams with Stories
There’s so much in business that stories can support. They shortcut the struggle for something to say or the need to memorise facts and figures. And, they encourage a more authentic conversation. What a relief, right?
Exactly like we do in all other areas of the business, we’ll P.A.C.E. you — design a story journey specifically for you and where your business is today, and where you want it to be tomorrow.